Faith

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faith

Faith - A new Era

3 posters

Some plans [Updated 21-1-09]

Pawz
    Pawz

Some plans [Updated 21-1-09] Empty Some plans [Updated 21-1-09]

Post by Pawz Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Here is some plans for the future.

If the list is crossed, means its done.

• Change ranks in forums, need to find the ranking pictures.
    • Un-colour Squads members.
    • Make permanent guidelines for Jr, Mod and forum design applications.
    • Need more people joining the forums and squads.
    • Find people that is around -4 GMT to be Jr.Masters as most of the people are GMT +4 to GMT +10.
    • Forum events.
    • Make Squad Leader = Mod [Change all squad leaders to mods and vice versa]
    • Make custom rank images to squad leaders/jr.leaders.
    • 0.62 Faith? O_O If many people go to Akai 0.62 though..
    • Change "A New Beginning" to another..
    • OMG? MEMBER OF THE WEEK Very Happy
    • Still thinking, suggestions can be also posted here.

Last edited by Pawz on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Doctor-{X}

Some plans [Updated 21-1-09] Empty Re: Some plans [Updated 21-1-09]

Post by Doctor-{X} Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 am

My time is -4 (EST/AST), so I could help out if you need a Jr Master at those times.
    FlareSlash
    FlareSlash

Post by FlareSlash Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:54 am

I believe you need to be in the guild for quite some time, that or gain Pawz's trust enough (which I did). After all, we can't have every person claiming to live in America be a Junior.
    Doctor-{X}

Post by Doctor-{X} Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

FlareSlash wrote:I believe you need to be in the guild for quite some time, that or gain Pawz's trust enough (which I did). After all, we can't have every person claiming to live in America be a Junior.
    Uh... first of all, I'm not begging for Jr Master position. Second, I've been more than a month with the guild, and I log on everyday, unlike others. Third, the only thing I'm offering is my help IF, and ONLY IF, it's requested by the Master, and since he was actually looking for people within that timeframe, so I OFFERED my help. I'm not interested in getting to Jr position if it's not needed. Fourth, why do you need to make the parenthesis "which I did" when there was no need to show off how much Pawz trusts you? If you wanna be a role-model, you have to think and re-write your post. Try not to misunderstand my post.
    FlareSlash
    FlareSlash

Post by FlareSlash Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 am

Doctor-{X} wrote:
    FlareSlash wrote:I believe you need to be in the guild for quite some time, that or gain Pawz's trust enough (which I did). After all, we can't have every person claiming to live in America be a Junior.
    Uh... first of all, I'm not begging for Jr Master position. Second, I've been more than a month with the guild, and I log on everyday, unlike others. Third, the only thing I'm offering is my help IF, and ONLY IF, it's requested by the Master, and since he was actually looking for people within that timeframe, so I OFFERED my help. I'm not interested in getting to Jr position if it's not needed. Fourth, why do you need to make the parenthesis "which I did" when there was no need to show off how much Pawz trusts you? If you wanna be a role-model, you have to think and re-write your post. Try not to misunderstand my post.
    You know, instead of saying that I misunderstood you, you could've told me, instead of flat-out ranting. Maybe I said it for anyone else who lives in -4 to -8 timezones, maybe I misunderstood you, but you have obviously taken the wrong approach on the matter.

For all I care, and everyone else, I see to it that my previous post is unaltered and should serve as a reminder.
    Doctor-{X}

Post by Doctor-{X} Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

FlareSlash wrote:
    Doctor-{X} wrote:
    You know, instead of saying that I misunderstood you, you could've told me, instead of flat-out ranting. Maybe I said it for anyone else who lives in -4 to -8 timezones, maybe I misunderstood you, but you have obviously taken the wrong approach on the matter.

For all I care, and everyone else, I see to it that my previous post is unaltered and should serve as a reminder.
    I wasn't even ranting. But if it makes you happy, discard what I've said earlier about helping. Not interested in Jr Master position, and your post is the reason why I stayed out of it in the first place. So, think as if it never happened. Thanks. End of discussion.
    Pawz
    Pawz

Post by Pawz Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok, stop fighting.
    Pawz
    Pawz

Post by Pawz Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Updated

Sponsored content