Faith

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faith

Faith - A new Era

2 posters

Something small I'd like to say about Jr. Apps.

FlareSlash
    FlareSlash

Something small I'd like to say about Jr. Apps. Empty Something small I'd like to say about Jr. Apps.

Post by FlareSlash Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:09 am

Yes, I wanna say something. I've browsed through every application and so far, I see quite a few with +8:00 timezones, which I guess is singapore. What I'd really like, and maybe Pawz, too, would be for people with a timezone around -8:00 to -3:00 (Western US Coast to what I think is England) to prowl through when you guys are asleep. Heck, when you see this, it's noon for me, and I'm the only one on the forums, mainly because I took a little break from Akai.

Anyhow, If you ask me, the timezone makes a difference. We can recruit 24/7 that way.
    Pawz
    Pawz

Something small I'd like to say about Jr. Apps. Empty Re: Something small I'd like to say about Jr. Apps.

Post by Pawz Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah im trying to do that, but its hard to find those people as they don't play on the timezone for me, maybe you can introduce some people to me?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:26 pm