Faith

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faith

Faith - A new Era

3 posters

Bored? Post / read jokes here. x)

Barneh
    Barneh

Bored? Post / read jokes here. x) Empty Bored? Post / read jokes here. x)

Post by Barneh Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Boreddd. Below are some jokes from sites. Enjoy~~~~
    Electric chair

A murderer, sitting in the electric chair, was about to be executed.

"Have you any last requests?" asked the Chaplain.

"Yes," replied the murderer. "Will you hold my hand?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stupid wives

An Irish man, an English man and a Scottish man are in a bar discussing how stupid their wives are when the English man says, "You know, my wife must be the most stupid woman on this planet. There was a sale down at the supermarket last week and she bought $300 worth of meat, but we don't even have a freezer."

The Scotsman says, "That's nothing. My wife went out last week and bought a brand new car for $8000, and she can't even drive."

The Irishman says, "You think that's stupid? I went home last week and my wife told me that she'd booked herself a two week holiday in the Caribbean. I watched her packing her case and she took nearly 400 condoms with her, and she doesn't even have a penis..."
    Ashe
    Ashe

Bored? Post / read jokes here. x) Empty Re: Bored? Post / read jokes here. x)

Post by Ashe Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

got this from a show i watched

Patient : " Doctor, I have this really weird illness. I pass out whatever I eat. Example, I ate chicken and passed out chicken, I ate gold and passed out gold. Doctor, please help me! "

Doctor : " Since you pass out whatever you eat, from today onwards, eat shit everyday, so you will pass out shit. :D "
    Pawz
    Pawz

Post by Pawz Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:05 am

Rofl!!! Thats funny :O
    Barneh
    Barneh

Post by Barneh Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

From a fren.

erm.. a guy had successfully made it to the top of a 5,000 km mountain. He met a fairy. and the fairy said that he will grant him one wish for the first to reach this mountain... But the guy have to jump down before he said the wish and the wish will only work on the person according to the fairy.
    So they waited for another person that reached the top. And the fairy said he will grant him one wish as well. Then the guy jumped down from the mountain and shouted ''I wan to have LOTS OF MONEY''
    and.. poof*~ he dropped on a mountain of money sacks.

But the first guys still don't believe it. Then waited for another person to reach the top.
    The third person jumped down and I shouted ''I wan to become a SUPERMAN !''
    and *poof* ... the third guy became a Superman and flew away handsomely.

Now then the first guy was so shocked and happy. So he was going to jump down from the mountain.
    While he shouting for the wish... ''I wan to become...''
    He got tripped by a litle stone and he yelled ''Oh SHIT !''
    and the fairy swang his wand... *pooof*~
    Ashe
    Ashe

Post by Ashe Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:13 pm

o-o i heard many versions of that.
    Anyways, one from my primary school teacher

One person saved his money and bought a flowery horse. His horse was very unique. It moves forward when you say "Thank God" and stops when you say "Chicken Pie".
    He went riding with his horse soon after. He went really really fast and was having so much fun. He saw that he was reaching the edge of a cliff, he shouted : "Chicken Pie!".
    His horse stopped right in time, so he did not fall off. He was relieved and exclaimed : "Thank God!". His horse went forward so they both fell off the cliff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 pm