Faith

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faith

Faith - A new Era

2 posters

*-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]]

Barneh
    Barneh

*-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]] Empty *-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]]

Post by Barneh Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Well. I am really happy and thank you that you choose to join -Faith-.
    Before that. you have and need to know, understand & follow some guild rules. [[OMG??]] :P

Here goes...
    1. You have to know how to play akai-ms. [[jk. lols'']]
    2. You have to speak / type english fluently / smoothly [[''omg i fail that. how!?'' relax. i don speak quite well also. LOL]]
    3. You have to be friendly to all the guild members, jrs and of course. Our dear guild master, Pawz. [[''i don give a sh_t to that.'' Join other guild then :D]]
    4. You have to try your very best to help / support / sacrifice (LOLs.) / teach others ppl in guild when needed. [[''OMFG!!!!'' chill. i said do your best x) ]]
    5. You have to be very very very very very very very talkative in game, so that we can 'know' about each other.
    Example,
    ''Hi Pawz.''
    'hi...'
    ''How are you today?''
    'F-ck you!'
    ''Excuse me?''
    'Sorry. that's how l show my love to other members'
    ''-,-....''
    'XD'
    -that why we usually f-ckiin each other when we met. :D-

6. You may not attack or insult others in game. Feel free to debate idea, but do not turn your disagreement upon any other players or guild members. [['.......']]
    7. You may not discuss anything in guild chat that contains obscenity, vulgarity, profanity or sexually explicit. [[point at Stares. LOLS!!!]]

8. You have to add me in game. [[ LOLs! ]]
    9. DO NOT ALWAYS ASK SOMETHING FROM OTHERS. DO NOT DISTURB OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE TRAININ. [[ 'fierce..' o_o sory.]] lols and... ALWAYS CONTROL YOUR EMOTION AND AVOID USING CAPS. LETTER WHEN NECCESSARY... ops :X
    10. IQ test. answer in 5 seconds.
    -i- Whos the owner of akai-ms
    -ii- Whos the leader of -Faith-
    -iii- Whos is typing this thing

11. No lv restriction to join.

...stop lol-ing or laughin at this post.*sho shooo*

I SAID GO ALREADY!!!....!@#!@#!@#!@#-.-

p.s : whisper Pawz or any jr that online to join.

Last edited by Barneh on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Pawz
    Pawz

*-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]] Empty Re: *-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]]

Post by Pawz Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Lolololol nice Very Happy i am loling xD
    Barneh
    Barneh

*-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]] Empty Re: *-Faith-* Guild Member Qualification. [[ confirmed..LOLx]]

Post by Barneh Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Pawz. stop lol-ing...
    Do you approve it ?
    Pawz
    Pawz

Post by Pawz Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 am

Yea i do Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:25 pm